Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cha cha cha changes...

As you've probably already noticed, the blog has experienced some significant changes.  First of all, I am no longer with Breaking Ground Contracting Company.  I am now part of an exciting venture called Greener By Design Consulting, LLC, which will assist firms with reaching a deeper shade of green through their marketing, public relations, branding, strategy and business development.  Feel free to contact me for more details...

In the meantime, this blog, Greener By Day, will focus on finding that deeper shade of green for you on a daily basis.  I will still keep an ear to the ground for initiatives and activities around our global community and get that information right to you.

If you find it before I do, shoot it over to me.  Let's make this sustainable conversation interactive, innovative, meaningful and relevant!

Ellen
ellen@greenerbydesignconsulting.com

No comments: